Sexy hair... Show your seductive side
You probably thought you’d never be able to duplicate the sexy hair worn by the biggest stars or the ones shown on the pages of your favorite magazines, While many of those looks may seem impossible to maintain once you’ve left the hair salon there are several tricks you can try to release your inner sexy hair side. We’ve come up with a few to give you a head start.
- Sexy Hair Volume - Craving big, beautiful, boy-baiting hair? Hit the heights anyway you can—either through backcombing roots or allover curls. Stock your secret hair styling arsenal with root-booster a blow-dryer jumbo-sized Velcro rollers and a teasing comb, then work that body to the hilt!
- Work a Foxy Fringe - Once a mane-stay for pigtailed cuties, modern bangs are glamorous and all grown up. Add full ones to a sleek bob or mini-fringe to an edgy crop, then bring them down over the forehead or sweep them coquettishly to one side—the ideal sexy hair style for gals prone to batting their lashes.
- Get Come-Hither Hair Color - Whether you go risky with red, bold with blonde or beautifully brunette, a flattering new shade can warm up your skin tone, rev up your current hair cut and make your sexy hair appeal skyrocket. Dark roots, however, are not so sexy—have regular touch-ups and keep your hue looking new with hair color-enhancing shampoos and conditioners
- Keep it Moving - Send his pulse racing with tresses that beg to be touched. Skip sticky sprays and heavy-duty hair styles; instead, go for natural-looking sexy hair styles like layered bobs, mid-lengths and crops that swing and sway around your pretty face. Regular trims keep edges from looking frayed and fuzzy and promote serious swing.
- Make Strands Shine - With regular conditioning, trims and shine-enhancers, your locks will shimmy and sparkle in the light, If you really want your tresses to twinkle, have dimensional highlights painted through the surface and seal that cuticle—that means a final rinse with cold water after shampooing and one last blast of cool air when blow-drying.
- Flaunt Your Curves - Tiny twists, luscious loops, sizzling swirls... to add real appeal to your strands, make good use of your hot rollers and irons. Depending on hair’s length, you can use two different-sized barrels for the most natural-looking curls. Trust us, men love curves anywhere they can get them!
- Luscious Layers - Wispy, blended or blunt, When done just right, layers make sexy hair and stylish — no matter how you style them. Perfect for removing weight from thick hair, layers can also give short hair the illusion of appearing longer. You decide!
- Try Tantalizing Texture - Playing up your hair’s naturul texture is a turn-on every time. If your locks are on the straight side, get them strikingly sleek and Chic with smoothing balm, paddle brush and flat iron, For sexy hair with texture, run style gel through the surface let air-dry and dash off to your date.
- Choose a Playful Pin-Up - Moving your hair up to reveal a bare neckline is as sexy as it gets. Starting with a multitude of ringlets, pull hair loosely up toward the crown and secure in place with beaded bobby pins, For a different twist, slick hair back with gel and fasten with a coated elastic,
- Borrow Bed-Head Beauty - If you follow fashion trends, you now that messy is a mane attraction. That just-out-of-bed-beauty can be accomplished with waxed fingertips Usually lifted from the crown outward undone ‘dos definitely add Spice to Strands that are straight or curly.
- Give Him the Edge - Nothing shows him you’re up for a bit of adventure like a punky hair style Give it a go with ends that have been razor-cut, edgy color, or trendy styling, For versatility he won’t be able to resist, keep a stock of temporary shades, style gels, and crèmes
- Be A Tease - A great haircut makes it easy to tease him every time. Use a wide-tooth comb to lift, tease underlayers and then move strands back into place, A firm hold spray will keep your sexy hair from dropping while you dance the night away!