Usually it is summer which is the best time to opt for short hairstyles. However, if you already have short hair and don’t think much about the seasonal changes, you have to have the best style according to your facial contours. With some hairstyles for short hair you can look cute and get a frizz free texture. Mentioned below are some of the best hairstyles for short hair for to try this season.
- Do you have a bob? If yes then you can choose the braid look. Just braid three French braids, two on the side and one in the middle, and you are ready to give that farm girl look. The style is absolutely awesome especially if you have a tendency to get freckles. The look will complete with a pair of denims and a bohemian shirt.
- How about opting for simple hairstyles for short hair. Part your hair on the side and let them softly outline your face. You can use gel for the bang area so as to keep them on the side.
- People, who have short curly hair, find it difficult to get rid of the frizz. In this case one of the best hairstyles for short hair is to have chic bed head. It is easy to create and all you really need are a barrel brush and barrel curlers. Curl your hair round the curlers and spray some gel. When the rollers are taken out, just use the brush to create some larger curls. Now separate the curls with the fingers.
- If you have short hair that is down to the shoulders then you can leave them straight at the top while curling them at the bottom.
- How about going for a wavy hairstyles for short hair? Waves look great with any type of hair length. To get that wave in the hair, you need to gel them as soon as you are out of the shower. You don’t have to apply heat to style them. Now you are ready to spend longer time on the beach, but don’t forget the SPF
Cute blonde short hair style with bangs